- 60' Ragù / 60' Lasagne
- Electric oven functions:
- Gas oven functions:
- Oven rack position:
500g green pasta made with eggs
3 knots sausage
300 g minced beef
120 g carrots
150 g onions
2 bay leaves
400 g tomato sauce
1 glass of White wine
extra virgin olive oil
1,5 l milk
140g of flour
100 g butter
parmesan as required, butter
· Béchamel: heat milk. Aside, melt butter over a low heat and add some spoons of milk; then remove the mixture from heat, add flour and stir with the whisk so as to dissolve the lumps. Continue stirring in order to thin with the remaining milk. Put the pan on moderate flame and thicken the béchamel. Add salt.
· Ragù: Chop up the vegetables and sauté them in oil with the bay leaves. In a non-stick pan remove fat from the minced sausage, let it drip and add it to the sauce, along with the minced beef. When both meats are browned, add the wine and let it reduce. Add the tomato sauce, salt and pepper and continue cooking for 60 minutes adding few water if needed.
· Roll out the dough thin, make some rectangles and dip them in boiling salted water; then drain and dry them on a dish cloth.
· Brush the mould with melted butter and cover the bottom with the rectangles of pasta without overlapping them too much, then add a thin layer of béchamel and cover with ragù.
· Sprinkle a little grated parmesan and cover all with another rectangle of pasta.
· Repeat again alternating until the ingredients are run out but finishing with the ragù.
· Arrange some flakes of butter and a little parmesan on the surface, then put the “lasagne verdi” in the oven at 190° for 60 minutes.